Friday, June 3, 2011

Drunkdriver - Drunkdriver (2010)

Band: Drunkdriver
Album: Drunkdriver
Year: 2010
Country: United States
Knee deep in schoolwork and no job for the summer. I feel like punching someone or something. But I need my hands and I would probably just get beat up if I were to take out my rage on someone. Luckily we have bands like Drunkdriver. Or perhaps I should say "had". These guys broke up some time ago now due to one of the band members going to prison or so I think. I won't speculate in any rumors, If you want to engage in such things I suggest you contact me and buy me a coffee instead. To the matter at hands, this is a album that really gets the blood boiling. Limbering somewhere between hardcore and noise, but always right in your face. There are super-fast songs as well as some slower and sludgier ones. Though I like my share of speedy songs I prefer the slower ones here. I think the sheer heaviness suits the noisy guitars and psychotic vocals more. So if you are pretty much sick of the whole world as I am then this is as good as it gets.

Song(s) you should listen to: Quality of my Life will most certainly knock you of your chair and fill you with caveman rage. Just make sure there are no sharp objects nearby.

No comments: