Sunday, May 22, 2011

Altar Of Flies - Eremiten (2009)

Band: Altar Of Flies
Album: Eremiten
Year: 2009
Country: Sweden
First of all I apologize for my absence here. I've been having problem with blogger and against my will I have been forced to use Explorer just to be able to use it. Feels like I'm back in elementary school again, only thing missing is the dial-up modem. Though I haven't been very active I have a lot of albums that I intend to put up for you to enjoy. Hopefully they will be up soon. First off we have another piece of Swedish noise. Don't know why Sweden seems to spit out so much good noise. Maybe it's because we're generally very miserable people. All that needs to be said about Eremiten (the hermit) is that it is a dark void where no light will ever reach, just waiting to devour you.

Song(s) you should listen to: Nobody Sleeps is the longest song and therefore the most progressing and dark. Put your speakers to max and let the sound engulf you. Perfect for when you're hungover and full of anguish.


No comments: