Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Satan's Satyrs - Demo (2010)

Band: Satan's Satyrs
Album: Demo
Year: 2010
Country: United States
Graveyard pictures! Patched jeansjackets! Blackened metalpunk of Satanic proportions! All packed into one of the best and gnarliest demos I have heard this year. Satan's Satyrs claim to have sprung out of the idea of combining the powers of Electric Wizard and Black Flag. The result is raw, trashy and catchy rifforgies with clean yet dirty vocals and simple drumming. This demo makes me want to grow my hair long, break edge and take my fathers old motorcycle out for a alcohol-reeking joyride which result in chaos and sudden death.

Song(s) you should listen to: The song titled Satan's Satyrs is the best song in my opinion. The fact that it includes an organ-part in the background that gives the song a feeling of taking place in a dark mass is alone reason to listen to this song. Also it has a really sweet guitar-solo.

No comments: